Center for Career Education http://www.careereducation.columbia.edu
Career development and management is a lifelong process which continues beyond graduation from Columbia. As a result, The Center for Career Education’s Alumni Career Services Department offers various types of career assistance to support alumni as they navigate and plan their careers throughout their lives.
Alumni Professional Development Services:
- Counseling Appointments – Schedule a 30 minute appointment with a career counselor to discuss your professional concerns.
- Webinar Series – The Alumni Career Services Webinar Series features professionals with expertise on various career and professional development topics, ranging from preparing your job search materials to improving your networking skills and everything in between.
- Workshops and Events – We offer a number of workshops and events that can help you better your skills to become more marketable. To view the entire CCE calendar of events, please click here.
- Core Online Career Resources – Our Online Career Resources are helpful adjuncts to your career exploration and job search.
- LionSHARE, Job Board – View over 2,000 full-time jobs and internship opportunities for CU students and alumni. Please be advised that LionSHARE is available to students and alumni of the schools served by CCE.
Alumni Volunteer Opportunities:
The Center for Career Education encourages alumni to support developing educational programs and employment opportunities for students and other alumni.
- Volunteer Opportunities – Learn about various ways you can volunteer and partner with us to assist current students and alumni with their professional development.
- Job or Internship Posting – Alumni may advertise their organization’s hiring opportunities to Columbia students and alumni free of charge on our online recruiting system.
- Guest Webinar Speaker – Lead an engaging webinar presentation to showcase your professional insights and expertise on a variety of topics related to career and professional development for students and alumni.
If you have any questions about CCE’s career services and programs for alumni, or you would like to be added to our monthly e-newsletter, please send an email to email@example.com.
Alumni Career Connections https://alumni.columbia.edu/career-connections
Virtual Speed Networking
Online networking is a virtual solution for alumni who are interested in connecting on a global-scale. Events are hosted on a monthly basis around a specific topic or theme for a variety of different industries.
Click here to see a video about how online networking works.
Career Coaches Network
The Columbia Career Coaches Network is a fee-based service of accredited professional alumni career coaches who want to help you reach your career goals. Search by industry or specialty to find the right coach for you.
Are you a career coach and a Columbia graduate? E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org information on how to apply to join the Network.
Going Global provides career & employment resources for 80 worldwide locations, including 42 US and 6 Canadian metro areas. H1B visa employer listings, corporate profiles, and 600,000+ job and internship listings are also part of the unlimited access database. Learn more »